- Seija McKay
- Confederation College
- Three words to describe me…
- Confident, Flexible, Self-starter.
- I chose to study travel and tourism…
- When I spent a semester in Switzerland as a high school exchange student. Immersing myself in a different culture and language started my travel addiction. I knew then that I wanted to work in travel.
- The most exciting travel trend right now is…
- Travellers seeking authentic experiences. Meeting locals and learning about their culture and way of life is connecting the global community in new ways.
- My dream job is…
- Working with people and communities to promote sustainable
and ecotourism opportunities.
- My next trip will take me to…
- Yosemite National Park in California. I love the outdoors and have always wanted to see the giant sequoia trees and Bridal Veil Fall.